RD Law 28/2020 applies to employees who remotely work at regularly. It comes into force on 13 October 2020.
Companies must adapt themselves with:
- New remote work policies since 13 October 2020.
- Already existing remote work policies not included in agreements or collective agreements, in 3 months since 13 October 2021.
- Remote work policies included in agreements or collective agreements; from the moment they lose their validity.If they are not in force, they will have a term of one year, which may be extended to three years by collective agreement to adapt to the new regulations.
We offer a comprehensive service in which the remote work policy and documentation will be adapted from an employment and data protection perspective
Analysis of the company’s current situation concerning remote work.
Verification of the company’s situation concerning data protection and information security.
Legal advice on the most suitable alternatives for adapting to the new remote work regulations’ requirements.
- Review and drafting of policies and instructions and Remote Work Agreements.
Digital disconnection policy.
- Drafting of a specific policy.
- Staff training and awareness-raising plans.
Strategic planning and negotiation with the legal representation of the workers.
WE ANALYSE THE COMPANY’S SITUATION
WE BUILD THE BEST STRATEGY AND NEGOTIATE IT
POLICY ON REMOTE WORK ADAPTED TO REGULATIONS
(Employment + data protection)